Knowledge Development: Through homework and the vast knowledge of your Learntodive PADI Instructor you will learn about the following-
- Techniques for diving in the deeper range of 18-40m
- Hazards of deep diving and how to avoid them
- Deep diving equipment considerations
- How to plan, organise and execute deep dives
Open Water Dives: You will complete four open water dives in the depth range of 18-40m. You will practice putting into action the theory that you have learned and have some fun diving deeper.
The course takes on average two days.
The course will take place at deep diving sites. This may be Stoney Cove in Leicester, the National Diving and Activity Centre or even out at sea.
The cost of the deep diving speciality course is £285.
The only additional cost is the entrance fee to the deep diving site or corresponding boat fees.
Come down to the dive centre to collect your homework, see our facilities and meet the team. Alternatively you can complete the homework online using the PADI E-learning system and email us for your booking.
Diver training courses are meant to be fun but like any form of learning you’ll need to invest some time and effort reading and studying before we can get you into the water. It is therefore extremely important you complete you homework before your practical course. Our learning agreement and cancellation policy explains what is required and what to do should you need to postpone or cancel your course.
- All equipment, air fills, learning materials, logbook, certification and entrance to Wraysbury Dive Centre is included in the course price. There are no hidden extras.
- Our three full time instructors are professionals with combined experience of over 45 years in teaching diving.
- We provide you with the latest and best equipment.
- We work with you to complete the course to ensure that you leave us happy, safe and confident, even if this takes a little extra time. We provide reasonable amounts of extra time at no extra expense.
- We love diving and want to ensure that you do too!
What can I do after this course?
You can work towards your the highest level of non-professional diving recognition - the Master Scuba Diver certification. All you need to do is complete five speciality ratings and your Rescue Diver Course.