Scuba Diver Upgrade
The PADI Scuba Diver Upgrade course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (online, independent study or in a classroom) to understand further principles of scuba diving – the fourth and fifth sections of the Open Water Diver course. You will also need to complete an exam.
- Confined Water Dives (in water skills development in shallow water) to build upon the scuba skills you previously learnt – the fourth and fifth confined water sessions.
- Open Water Dives to use your skills and explore – two further dives to practice your skills and become a safe, happy competent diver.
The scuba diver upgrade course can be completed in 1-2 days depending on your ability and weather conditions.
We can, however, put together a bespoke course to fit your needs.
Everything you need for the course is included in the course price of £325. There are no hidden extras.
If you require a bespoke one to one course on your preferred dates the cost will be £425.
Diver training courses are meant to be fun but like any form of learning you’ll need to invest some time and effort reading and studying before we can get you into the water. It is therefore extremely important you complete you homework before your practical course. Our learning agreement and cancellation policy explains what is required and what to do should you need to postpone or cancel your course.
Come down to the dive centre to collect your homework, see our facilities and meet the team. Alternatively you can complete the homework online using the PADI E-learning system and email us for your booking.
- Our courses are taught in one location at Wraysbury Dive Centre – no need to travel around at extra expense.
- Because of our facility we are able to give you more in-water time than any other dive school – no need to sit in a classroom all day.
- All equipment, air fills, learning materials, logbook, certification and entrance to Wraysbury Dive Centre is included in the course price. There are no hidden extras.
- Our three full time instructors are professionals with combined experience of over 45 years in teaching diving.
- We provide you with the latest and best equipment.
- We work with you to complete the course to ensure that you leave us happy, safe and confident, even if this takes a little extra time. We provide reasonable amounts of extra time at no extra expense. Many other dive schools will charge you for this.
- We love diving and want to ensure that you do too!