Try Diving (Discover Scuba)
During your Try Dive Experience you will learn:
- What wearing scuba equipment feels like and how easy it is to move underwater while wearing it.
- What it feels like to breathe underwater.
- Swimming around and seeing some of the underwater attractions in our lake.
The experience takes approximately 1-2 hours. We can run the sessions almost any time, depending on availability.
The full course can take place at our facility at Wraysbury Dive Centre. We have a purpose build shallow confined area of our lake where we can start you off. Once you are confident enough we will take you out to see the bus and the lake life.
The cost of a try dive is £50. This includes all your equipment, site entry and air fills.
If after your try dive, you sign up for the Open Water course, we will give you £20 off!
- Our courses are taught in one location at Wraysbury Dive Centre – no need to travel around at extra expense.
- Because of our facility we are able to give you more in-water time than any other dive school – no need to sit in a classroom all day.
- All equipment, air fills, learning materials, logbook, certification and entrance to Wraysbury Dive Centre is included in the course price. There are no hidden extras.
- Our three full time instructors are professionals with combined experience of over 45 years in teaching diving.
- We provide you with the latest and best equipment - this includes state of the art camera systems.
- We work with you to complete the course to ensure that you leave us happy, safe and confident, even if this takes a little extra time. We provide reasonable amounts of extra time at no extra expense.
- Most importantly – we love diving and want to make sure that you do too!