Emergency Oxygen Provider
During your O2 provider course you will learn:
- About different diving, and in-water injuries and how to recognise them
- When to administer oxygen
- About the types of oxygen delivery systems and practice how they all work
- The precautions required when working with oxygen
The course takes one day.
Your full experience including, all equipment and materials costs just £135!
There are none. This course can be completed by any individual. It is especially useful for anyone who finds themselves in and around water on a regular basis.
Come down to the dive centre to collect your homework, see our facilities and meet the team. Alternatively you can complete the homework online using the PADI E-learning system and email us for your booking.
Diver training courses are meant to be fun but like any form of learning you’ll need to invest some time and effort reading and studying before we can get you into the water. It is therefore extremely important you complete you homework before your practical course. Our learning agreement and cancellation policy explains what is required and what to do should you need to postpone or cancel your course.
- Our courses are taught in one location at Wraysbury Dive Centre – no need to travel around at extra expense.
- We are able to show you and let you practice with all three different oxygen administration systems (not just talk about them).
- All equipment, learning materials, certification and entrance to Wraysbury Dive Centre is included in the course price. There are no hidden extras.
- Our instructors are full time diving professionals.
What can I do after this course?
You can work towards your the highest level of non-professional diving recognition - the Master Scuba Diver certification. All you need to do is complete five speciality ratings and your Rescue Diver Course.