Peak Performance Buoyancy (PPB)
On your PPB course at Wraysbury Dive Centre you will learn:
- The theory of perfect buoyancy - how to perfect your equipment configuration and trim to make you perfectly balanced in the water
- How to make sure you are properly weighted so you’re not too light nor too heavy
- How to ensure that you are as streamlined as possible to reduce any drag
- Different finning techniques to help you move smoothly and efficiently through the water
- How to hover with minimal effort in any position
The course usually takes just one day (2 dives).
The cost of your PPB speciality course is £175
This is fully inclusive of your site entry, any kit hire you may need, air fills and course materials.
Come down to the dive centre to collect your homework, see our facilities and meet the team. Alternatively you can complete the homework online using the PADI E-learning system and email us for your booking.
- Our courses are taught in one location at Wraysbury Dive Centre – no need to travel around at extra expense.
- Because of our facility we are able to give you more in-water time than any other dive school – no need to sit in a classroom all day.
- All equipment, air fills, learning materials, logbook, certification and entrance to Wraysbury Dive Centre is included in the course price. There are no hidden extras.
- Our three full time instructors are professionals with combined experience of over 45 years in teaching diving.
- We provide you with the latest and best equipment - this includes state of the art camera systems.
- We work with you to complete the course to ensure that you leave us happy, safe and confident, even if this takes a little extra time. We provide reasonable amounts of extra time at no extra expense.
- Most importantly – we love diving and want to make sure that you do too!
What can I do after this course?
You can work towards your the highest level of non-professional diving recognition - the Master Scuba Diver certification. All you need to do is complete five speciality ratings and your Rescue Diver Course.