Open Water Referral
The referral consists of the theory and skills development sections of the Open Water course.
Knowledge development: Following some home study and instructor guided classroom sessions you will learn the fundamental theory of scuba diving, ready for you to put into practice in the water.
Confined water dives: This is the in water skills development section of the course. In shallow water, you will learn all the skills required to enable you to venture safely and confidently into your open water dives.
The referral takes on average two days. It is usually run on the first weekend of the month but bespoke sessions can be arranged.
The entirety of the course takes place at our purpose built facility at Wraysbury Dive Centre. We have our own classroom and purpose built confined water area in our lake. This means that we do not have to rely on swimming pools.
Cost depends on when you want to complete the course. If you join us on the first weekend of the month you only pay £295. For £425, you get to choose the dates (subject to availability).
Come down to the dive centre to collect your homework, see our facilities and meet the team. Alternatively you can complete the homework online using the PADI E-learning system and email us for your booking.
- Our courses are taught in one location at Wraysbury Dive Centre – no need to travel around at extra expense.
- Because of our facility we are able to give you more in-water time than any other dive school – no need to sit in a classroom all day.
- All equipment, air fills, learning materials, logbook, certification and entrance to Wraysbury Dive Centre is included in the course price. There are no hidden extras.
- Our three full time instructors are professionals with combined experience of over 45 years in teaching diving.
- We provide you with the latest and best equipment.
- We work with you to complete the course to ensure that you leave us happy, safe and confident, even if this takes a little extra time. We provide reasonable amounts of extra time at no extra expense. Many other dive schools will charge you for this.
- We love diving and want to ensure that you do too!