Your boat diving speciality course will consist of:
Knowledge Development: Through homework and the vast knowledge of your Learntodive PADI Instructor you will learn about –
- Tips, tricks and ways to dive from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant liveaboards
- How dive boats differ from place to place
- Different types of safe entry and exit techniques
- How dive equipment should be stowed whilst onboard
- How to use surface lines to initiate and conclude your dives
- How to locate and use boat safety equipment
You will also conduct two dives putting all your newly acquired knowledge into action.
The course is run over one day.
The course will take place at sea – locations to be determined.
The cost of your boat diving speciality course is £195 plus boat fees.
Come down to the dive centre to collect your homework, see our facilities and meet the team. Alternatively you can complete the homework online using the PADI E-learning system and email us for your booking.
- All equipment, air fills, learning materials, logbook, certification and entrance to Wraysbury Dive Centre is included in the course price. There are no hidden extras.
- Our three full time instructors are professionals with combined experience of over 45 years in teaching diving.
- We provide you with the latest and best equipment.
- We work with you to complete the course to ensure that you leave us happy, safe and confident, even if this takes a little extra time. We provide reasonable amounts of extra time at no extra expense.
- We love diving and want to ensure that you do too!
What can I do after this course?
You can work towards your the highest level of non-professional diving recognition - the Master Scuba Diver certification. All you need to do is complete five speciality ratings and your Rescue Diver Course.