Enriched Air Nitrox
Knowledge Development: Through homework, a video and the vast knowledge of your Instructor you will learn about the following-
- Types of drysuit
- Drysuit use and familiarisation, including buoyancy control and ascent and descent techniques
- Safety Checks
- Drysuit maintenance and care
Skills development: During your confined water session, you will learn how to properly weight yourself, master the use of your suit for buoyancy and control those pesky inversions.
Open Water Dives: You will complete two open water dives, fine-tuning the skills you have learned during your confined open water sessions.
The course takes on average one day.
The cost of the theory only enriched air course is £130.
The cost of the theory course plus an enriched air dive is £180.
Come down to the dive centre to collect your homework, see our facilities and meet the team. Alternatively you can complete the homework online using the PADI E-learning system and email us for your booking.
- Our courses are taught in one location at Wraysbury Dive Centre – no need to travel around at extra expense.
- Because of our facility we are able to give you more in-water time than any other dive school – no need to sit in a classroom all day.
- All equipment, air fills, learning materials, logbook, certification and entrance to Wraysbury Dive Centre is included in the course price. There are no hidden extras.
- Our three full time instructors are professionals with combined experience of over 45 years in teaching diving.
- We provide you with the latest and best equipment.
- We work with you to complete the course to ensure that you leave us happy, safe and confident, even if this takes a little extra time. We provide reasonable amounts of extra time at no extra expense.
What can I do after this course?
You can work towards your the highest level of non-professional diving recognition - the Master Scuba Diver certification. All you need to do is complete five speciality ratings and your Rescue Diver Course.