Open Water Qualifying Dives
This course is for those individuals who have completed their Open Water Referral programme. It is essentially the Open Water diving section of the Open Water course. You will practice your newly acquired skills and swim around enjoying your new world.
The four (minimum) open water dives where you put into practice the skills and knowledge learnt during the referral and get to explore the underwater world.
The course takes on average two days and usually takes place on the second weekend of the month. Bespoke dates can be arranged on request.
The cost oif the open water qualifying dives is £295 and includes all equipment, air fills, site entry and certification.
Bespoke one to one dates cost £375 subject to availability.
You must be aged 10 or over. There is no maximum age.
Be able to swim 200m and float for 10 minutes.
You must have obtained your PADI Open Water Referral rating.
Complete the PADI Medical Statement - see useful documents
Come down to the dive centre to collect your homework, see our facilities and meet the team. Alternatively you can complete the homework online using the PADI E-learning system and email us for your booking.
- Our courses are taught in one location at Wraysbury Dive Centre – no need to travel around at extra expense.
- Because of our facility we are able to give you more in-water time than any other dive school – no need to sit in a classroom all day.
- All equipment, air fills, learning materials, logbook, certification and entrance to Wraysbury Dive Centre is included in the course price. There are no hidden extras.
- Our three full time instructors are professionals with combined experience of over 45 years in teaching diving.
- We provide you with the latest and best equipment.
- We work with you to complete the course to ensure that you leave us happy, safe and confident, even if this takes a little extra time. We provide reasonable amounts of extra time at no extra expense. Many other dive schools will charge you for this.
- We love diving and want to ensure that you do too!