Emergency Oxygen Provider
During your O2 provider course you will learn:
- About different diving, and in-water injuries and how to recognise them
- When to administer oxygen
- About the types of oxygen delivery systems and practice how they all work
- The precautions required when working with oxygen
The course takes one day.
Your full experience including, all equipment and materials costs just £130!
There are none. This course can be completed by any individual. It is especially useful for anyone who finds themselves in and around water on a regular basis.
Come down to the dive centre to collect your homework, see our facilities and meet the team. Alternatively you can complete the homework online using the PADI E-learning system and email us for your booking.
- Our courses are taught in one location at Wraysbury Dive Centre – no need to travel around at extra expense.
- We are able to show you and let you practice with all three different oxygen administration systems (not just talk about them).
- All equipment, learning materials, certification and entrance to Wraysbury Dive Centre is included in the course price. There are no hidden extras.
- Our instructors are full time diving professionals.
What can I do after this course?
You can work towards your the highest level of non-professional diving recognition - the Master Scuba Diver certification. All you need to do is complete five speciality ratings and your Rescue Diver Course.