PADI Scuba Diver
Short on time but still want to fulfil your dream of becoming a scuba diver? The PADI Scuba Diver certification is perfect for you.
This course can be completed in just one day! Our unique location at Wraysbury Dive Centre (London and the Souths only professionally run inland dive site) allows us to offer this amazing opportunity to become a PADI Diver in one day!
Perfect if you expect to go scuba diving primarily with a dive guide while on holiday or just don’t have enough time to devote to the PADI Open Water Course.
PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to-
· Dive under direct supervision of a PADI Divemaster, Assistant Instructor or Instructor to a maximum depth of 12 metres.
· Obtain air fills, hire or purchase equipment and participate in other diving activities as long as you have the required supervision.
· Continue your dive training and complete the PADI Open Water certification and other courses such as PADI Project Aware and Equipment Specialty course.
What do I need to start?
· Be 15 or older (10 or over for Junior Scuba Diver)
What will I learn?
All the basics of scuba diving through knowledge development, a set of scuba skills in confined water that you will use again in open water, and an appreciation of the underwater world that will have you coming back for more.
During the course we will cover-
· Buoyancy skills including ascents/descents and breathing comfortably underwater.
· Swimming underwater and buddy diving techniques.
· Preventing common problems underwater.
What’s included in the course price?
· PADI Open Water crew pack
· Certification fees
· Equipment hire
· Air fills
· Entrance to Wraysbury Dive Centre
All this for just £199 and just one day of your time.
You may want to upgrade your certification to PADI Open Water or maybe complete a Project AWARE or Equipment Specialty.