TDI Decompression Procedures
Are you finding your no-stop limits are cutting your dives short? Do you find yourself ascending sooner than you would like? As recreational divers, planned decompression is not something that we do or have been taught. The TDI Decompression Procedures course prepares you for staged decompression dives to maximum depth of 45 metres. Combining this course with Advanced Nitrox form the foundations for all other technical diving courses.
What you learn during the course-
- Decompression dive planning including-
- Gas choices
- Tables v Computers
- Emergency and contingency planning
- Decompression diving procedures
- Equipment selection
- Pre-dive checks and drills
- Stress analysis and mitigation
- Following a decompression plan
- Gas switching
- Team awareness and communication
- SMB/Lift bag deployment
- Proper trim, buoyancy and finning techniques
- Emergency drills
- Equipment considerations, cylinder labelling, analyzing nitrox mixes and gas blending procedures
- Minimum age 18
- Minimum certification SDI Advanced Adventure Diver, Advanced Diver or equivalent.
- Proof of 25 logged dives
The price includes-
- Any equipment required
- Gas fills
- TDI Decompression Procedures manual
- Entrance to Wraysbury Dive Centre
Call us today to continue your technical diving adventure - 01784 488007
The course takes 2/3 days.
Any equipment you don't have we provide for the course
Course Fee £275 or do Deco Procedures and Advanced Nitrox together for £550.