Air Diluent CCR
The Air Diluent Rebreather course is your first step into the world of closed circuit rebreather diving and your first truly silent diving experience. Using the latest technology in CCR's can maximise your gas supply and provide an optimum breathing gas supply for any depth by maintaining a constant partial pressure of oxygen. Its like having an nitrox blender on your back!
By the end of the course you will be able to conduct no decompression dives to a maximum of 30 metres using a CCR.
What will you learn during the course?
- History and evolution of Rebreathers
- Pros and cons of closed circuit rebreathers, semi-closed rebreathers and open circuit.
- Practical mechanics of the system
- Gas physiology
- Proper scrubber packing in accordance with the manafacturers recommendations
- Electronic and manual systems design and maintenance
- Dive computers
- Dive planning
- Emergency Procedures
- Dive checklists
- Pre dive checks
- Unit build up and break down
- Bubble checks
- Loop volume management
- Lift bag/DSMB deployment
- Unit cleaning
Currently we run the course on the AP Inspiration and Classic.
- Minimum age 18
- Provide proof of 20 logged dives
- Provide proof of Nitrox certification or equivalent
The course takes 5 days and costs £650 and includes-
- Any equipment required including hire of Rebreather for the duration of the course
- Gas fills
- Entrance to Wraysbury Dive Centre
Call us today on 01784 488007 to join the silent world.