SDI Sidemount Diver
Sidemount diving has exploded onto the scuba diving world, giving us mere mortals the chance to sidemount dive like those mad cave divers. This course is designed to teach you how to safely use sidemounted cylinders as an alternative to the traditional back-mounted configuration.
During the course you will learn-
- Gas management utilizing independent cylinders
- Equipment considerations
- Cylinder options
- Regulator options
- BCD/Harness options
- Proper weighting
- Equipment configurations
- Problem solving
- Gas sharing
- DSMB deployment
- Water entires
- S-Drills (specific to sidemount)
- SDI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- Minimum age 18, or 15 with parental consent
The course involves two dives and costs £250 and includes-
- Any equipment required (own diving mask is mandatory).
- Air fills
- Entrance to Wraysbury Dive Centre
Do you fancy a bit on the side then call us today on 01784 488007 to try something different.