Look closer to see more on your next dive. Look for symbioses, predator/prey and other relationships between aquatic plant and animal life. Learn not just what fish and animals are, but how they interact with each other and the environment.
Learn about why some creatures behave the way they do and what their role is in the aquatic ecosystem.
You’ll learn about-
You put this information into practice during your two open water dives in the ideal environment here in the lake at Wraysbury Dive Centre. Observe the pike, tench, carp and perch and see if you can find crayfish and freshwater mussels!
- The major aquatic life groupings, interactions and factual information that dispels negative myths.
- The role of aquatic plants, food chains and predator prey relationships
- Responsible interactions with aquatic life
- The underwater naturalist’s view of organisms and their roles in the environment
The Underwater Naturalist course is just £160 so go on, make our resident marine biologist happy – ask for an Underwater Naturalist course and Yvonne will be delighted to show you the life here in the lake.
- Must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organisation)