Whether you’ve never made a boat dive or you’ve logged dozens, the PADI Boat Diver Speciality course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently.
Diving from a boat is fun, especially when you look at ease when maneouvering around on it. It’s fun to know what you’re doing.
Learn the tips, tricks and ways to:
Dive from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant live-aboards
To do the Boat Diver Speciality you must be a PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another organisation).
- How they differ from place to place
- Gain experience and training from diving on boats in your local area
- Safely enter and exit the water
- Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas
- Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives.
- Locate basic boat safety equipment
The Boat Diver Speciality is £195 plus boat fees. Equipment (excluding dive mask), Manual, Certification and Air Fills are all included. Boat fees will be extra.