Emergency First Response
First aid and CPR are good skills for anyone involved in adventure sports – just in case. And, you need these skills for the PADI Rescue Diver course.
Emergency First Response is a PADI affiliate that specialises in teaching these lifesaving skills – and they’re for anyone, not just divers. Our Instructors are highly qualified Diver Medic Technicians and First Aid at Work Instructors so know a thing or two about first aid.
The fun part about Emergency First Response training is learning serious medical emergency response skills in an upbeat, positive environment. You gain the confidence that you are prepared to help in an emergency.
- BLS (Basic Life Support) CPR and rescue breathing at the layperson level
- AED (automated external defibrillator) use (optional)
- Preventing and caring for shock
- Spinal injury management
- Use of barriers to reduce disease transmission risk
- Basic first aid and first aid kit considerations
To enroll in Emergency First Response courses, you must-
Our Emergency First Response costs £150 or you can refresh your skills for £99.
- Care about other people and want to be able to assist them in a medical emergency