Have you decided its time to join the hallowed ranks of the PADI Professionals?
Our unique location at Wraysbury Dive Centre (London and the Souths only full time professionally run inland dive site) allows us to offer you the most comprehensive divemaster course around.
Why choose us?
- Wraysbury Dive Centre is the only place in the area where you will experience all aspects of a busy inland dive site.
- You will learn how a professional dive centre operates by becoming part of an awesome team and will learn lots of new skills including-
- Running the compressor including gas mixing
- Assisting with courses both wet and dry
- Guiding dives
- Selling equipment
- Cooking a bacon butty
- Assisting with the day to day running of the dive site both in and out of the water
- You will do more diving than any other divemaster course.
- No entrance fees to Wraysbury Dive Centre during the course.
- A flexible course structure (all year round) to suit your busy life.
- Become part of a very active dive club.
- Be a part of the busiest and most enthusiastic inland dive site in the south east.
Your adventure into the professional levels of recreational scuba diving begins with the PADI Divemaster course. Working closely with our team of experienced instructors, this program will expand your diving knowledge and hone your scuba skills to a professional level. PADI Divemaster training develops your leadership abilities, qualifying you to supervise dive activities and assist instructors with students. Divemaster is a prerequisite for both PADI Assistant Instructor and Open Water Scuba Instructor.
What You Learn?
During the course, you learn dive leadership skills through both classroom and independent study. You complete water skills and stamina exercises, as well as training exercises that stretch your ability to organise, solve problems and help others improve their diving.
As you progress through the divemaster course, your diving knowledge will expand, scuba skills will get sharper and your confidence will increase. As a divemaster you will use these attributes to lead, mentor and motivate divers and watch as they become awesomer with you.
So are you ready for the challenge?
To start the divemaster course you need-
- To be over 18 years old
- To be a PADI Rescue Diver or equivalent
- An Emergency First Responder certification or similar
- Logged a minimum of 40 dives
- Plenty of enthusiasm and eagerness to learn as the course is driven by YOU!
Whats the cost?
The divemaster course costs £350 plus your learning materials.
As we are open seven days a week we can organise a course that fits your life.
Call us today to start your Professional diving career with the best dive centre in the world!